Monday 26 October 2015

The Lost Diary #7 | Internal


The Life of The Lost Girl: a creative fictional diary, sometimes based on certain factual truths.
http://steph-ex.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-lost-diary-1-lost-girl.htmlhttp://steph-ex.blogspot.com.au/search/label/The%20Lost%20Diary

Internal

I'm sorry.

These words are hard to find—hard to speak. I'm sorry you have to see me like this, so raw and so weak. 

I wish I was different, I wish I were strong. Haunted by my corrupted and anxious thoughts, I wish to belong.

No love, no life; possible relief as I look at the knife. 

There are no words, only one never-ending thought. So many possibilities and fears, all to be fought. 

Why am I so afraid and why do I feel so alone? Their damaging words haunt me, cutting deeper to the bone.

Eternal pain is forever; internal pain is hard to sever. 

I'm at a loss and don't know what to do. Their faces, their voices, their shoulder, no one to turn to. 

Are you here now?

No comments:

Post a Comment