Sunday 24 August 2014

YouTube Channel!


So I finally launched my YouTube channel! It has been on my mind for a while now, so I decided to make my first ever video which shows what type of videos I will be making and what you could expect to see. This is what it looks like....





From beauty, to gaming, to reviews on pretty much anything worth discussing, to life and to creative entries, almost nothing is off topic; it's all in one! It's a channel dedicated to my many passions and hopefully yours, too!

What to expect:
 
Product Reviews
Favourites & Recommendations
Fashion and Style
Let's Plays
Reviews
Discussions
First Impressions
Collaborations (Multiplayer)
TV Shows
Movies
Beauty Products
Video Games
Any Product worth Discussing
Clothing
Online Shopping

  Question and Answer
Advice
Random Topics
  Poem Videos (My Own Poems)
Short Story Videos (My Own Stories)

Feel free to subscribe to show your support or follow me on Google+! Thank you for watching! ♥

2 comments:

  1. How did u get ur blog in this style I love it.
    I'm a blogger to I post poems...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a custom layout I made with some help from one of my friends. :)

      Awesome, I'll check them out!

      Delete