Thursday 12 June 2014

Guerlain "La Petite Robe Noire" Sample | Review




╔═════ ೋღ♥ღೋ ═════╗

Looking for a beautiful, soft, feminine perfume? La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain might just be for you!

╚═════ ೋღ♥ღೋ ═════╝

 

As a lover of sweet scents, La Petite Robe Noire is a soft, feminine perfume. At first it caught me by surprise because it smelled quite different and I honestly wasn't sure how I felt about it since it had a bit of an odd floral 'soap' smell when I first sprayed it. But after it settled into my skin, it turned into a beautiful scent, one that is somewhat floral, sweet and the slightest bit spicy.

It's a scent that can be worn all year round and I will definitely be purchasing a full size of it!


Extra Information!
  • Cute packaging
  •  Great size for a sample; gives you enough product for a few sprays
  • 1.0ml
  • Described as: sweet, fruity, floral, almond, nutty, slightly woody and soft spicy
  • Comes in 4 sizes: 1.0ml, 30ml, 50ml, 100ml
  • On the expensive side of perfumes.

Actual Bottle:
Gorgeous!

If you like:
  • "Nude" by Rihanna
  • "Pink Friday" and "Pink Friday Deluxe" by Nicki Minaj
  •  "Untold" by Elizabeth Arden
  • "Jimmy Choo" by Jimmy Choo
  • "Meow" by Katy Perry
  • "Midnight Fantasy" and "Fantasy" by Britney Spears
  • "Baby" and "Love" by Harajuku Style Lovers
 Then you might enjoy this!
 
(Note: My personal favourite perfumes listed above smell nothing like La Petite Robe Noire.)

 If you have a similar liking of the perfumes/scents mentioned in my list, I'd recommend giving this one a try!

4.5/5
Beautiful Perfume!
Recommend trying the sample before purchasing

No comments:

Post a Comment